Roverz-Mage application

Applications / Requirements to join DR
Smopko
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Roverz-Mage application

Post by Smopko » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Character Information

Is this a cross-server application?: Well right now I am on Argent Dawn but I am willing to transfer.

Is this a cross-faction application?: No.

Character name: Roverz

Character class: Mage

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/argent-dawn/Roverz/

Main spec: Fire

Previous guilds:
Right now I'm in a guild called Ragnarok but it's just a place where I am until I find a guild I could raid with. Previous to that i have been in Infinitum Praelium for about 2 years which was a top guild on this server, unfortunately they disbanded. Before that I was on Magtheridon in a casual guild called The Renaissance.

Raid experience:
Infinitum Praelium:
HFC: Done HC and helped with a few bosses on progress on Mythic (currently I'm 10/13)
BRF/Highmaul: I was a taking a break from raiding at this point so I usually did HC, helped with some progress and managed to be there on some mythic kills.
SoO: 14/14 HC been there on first HC Garrosh kill.
The Renaissance: during this period I was mostly really casual as the guild was too.
ToT: 11/12 normal
Tier14: I honestly don't remember too much but I think I cleared normal mode and after that didn't do much.
DS: 3/8 HC
Before this I had a different account from vanilla to 4.2 but nothing remarkable there, done a few bosses in MC and ZG and after that I didn't raid in TBC nor WotLK.

Personal Information

Nationality: Slovakia

Email and/or other means to access you: rover.gaming@gmail.com -my gaming email, I hope that's enough.

Availability (how many raids you can attend): I'm sure most of them as I find your raid days and times optimal for me, obviously sometimes real life gets in the way and that might cause me to be late or to skip a raid, but this doesn't happen very often so I'm sure it won't be a big issue.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: Unfortunately no, don't think I know anyone from the guild or your server.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?:Probably past members of Infinitum Praelium if you by any chance know any of them, most of them went to world top guilds but I still remain in contact with some of them.

Mumble and working microphone: Sir yes,sir.

Ziya
Our Perv Guild Leader

Re: Roverz-Mage application

Post by Ziya » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 pm

what's your btag?
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - E.A.Poe

Smopko
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Post by Smopko » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Roverz#2260

Smopko
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Post by Smopko » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Also wanted to add that I have no problem with being a back up raider for now, if it's required, as I understand my experience is abit lacking.