Character race and class?: Night elf Hunter

Is this a cross-server application?: No

Is this a cross-faction application?: No

Are you the original owner of the account and character?:
Yes

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: Disband

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... wen/simple

There is a slight difference on the armory at the moment from what my gear should actually look like, however I slacked on equipping some newly attained gear since my previous guild disbanded and I basically had no reason to. To be exact, I should have the tier headpiece equipped for the 4-set bonus and swap the legs for Spirit Kings HC ones. Minor difference but its better that way.

I could safely say that I can play any spec. It just comes down to which is best during each patch. During MoP I have played BM extensively and Survival for AoE fights (much needed on progress during Feng HC, Wind lord HC). Until now I have skipped MM since, after reading spreadsheets and analysis in the beginning of MoP it proves to be by far the least useful. However pretty much nothing has changed on MM since Firelands era and it used to be my main spec back then (plus its my preferred playstyle). I can only wait for it to be fixed on future patches though.. Until then BM and Surv.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?:

Early days, The Burning Crusade

I started a couple of months after the launch of TBC and took about 2-3 months to reach level 70. At the time I was in a leveling greek guild on Twilight's Hammer and they called me to come in a Kara. That was pretty much my introduction to raiding, even though I had seen some friends raiding before (specifically I started WoW because of the concept of the hunter class and after seeing C'Thun fight (it was pretty amazing for a 14 year old who had been playing L2).
I left the leveling guild and joined an other Greek guild with a friend of mine as we raided the easy content. However I craved for more so I started searching for a more serious guild. I joined Core and cleared everything pre-nerf with them as well as up to Brutalus on SWP. I took a small break then (I believe it was due to my english exams) and started again on the day WotLK launched with a resolution to go first class.

Wrath of the Lich King

I went under a new trial period on Core, since I basically left them for 3-4 months, but I had my old rank quickly given back. On Naxx and Ulduar I was BiS, however we had a complete breakdown due to some guys leaving to join Epiphany, best guild on TH-ally since Loot FTW left on early Wotlk. The guild went casual during TotC and I went on a break from my hunter to play my priest for several months, until ICC launched. I went back to my hunter only to find the guild in pieces, so I left and went to GoDLiKeS which was one of the best ally-side guilds on TH. I cleared ICC with them but then unfortunately I had my exams to enter university so I had to quit while they did Heroics.

Cataclysm

After missing pretty much a whole and a half year of raiding I went back in-game on summer after the launch of Cataclysm. As expected I was kicked from the guild so I migrated to Auchindoun to play with some real life friends. We were a group of 10 IRL friends and we had a very casual program, raiding from 1 to 3 days per week. Nevertheless we cleared up to Majordormo (normal) pre-nerf while we were all pretty much undergeared. Afterwards I had to move to my new town, where I lacked stable internet connection, leaving the world (of warcraft) for about 2-3 months. When I came back everyone was spread, not only in different guilds but in different realms as well and since I was not so thrilled with DS I played casually with some alts etc until quitting when Diablo launched.

Mists of Pandaria

In the beggining I was not planning to play MoP at all. However about a month before MoP launched I had an offer from my IRL friends to play with them in a new raiding team on Al'Akir. I liked the idea so I joined them and we had a pretty decent progress for 10 IRL friends raiding 2-3 times a week. We managed to down MSV on the first week and done Stone Guards on HC on the second, effectively continuing with Feng on the next week. When Hof launched we managed to kill the first 4 bosses on our first raid however, suddenly, two guys left for "personal reasons" aka to join a hardcore guild. Of course I cannot blame someone for wanting to play the game at its full potential, however I blame them for not giving us a heads up when they made their applications so that they would not drag us down. Unfortunately losing an overgeared dps and a good healer left us crippled progress-wise (we didnt manage to kill empress for another full week). After all we agreed that there was no reason playing like this since the whole point was to play as IRL friends, therefore we disolved the group.
Instead of staying on Al'Akir I decided to come back to Auchindoun since I had friends and Alts here and applied to Warcry. I was accepted and raided with them while they had Visier, Lei Shi and Amber Shaper (HC) on progress, of which I took part on serious tries and kills of Lei Shi and Amber Shaper.
However about a week before Cristmas I had a trip planned for Berlin for one week, therefore I missed 4 raids with them as a trial, plus when I came back to my home town, I had to play from an internet cafe (the other choise was to play from a 3 years old Laptop) and overall that behavior was not tolerated for a trial.
I took a small break during holidays and for a couple of weeks after, leveling some alts etc. and then I joined Deliverance.
Deliverance had not quite my progress of course, however it had a pretty solid raid group, which I liked and since I was offered a standard spot (they had no hunter) I could help them elevate so they could help me elevate in return. Unfortunately it seemed that some people had serious maturity issues, plus a very good dps was planning to quit so the guild broke down about a month after I joined, for apparently no reason at all...

Personal Information

Name(optional)?:
Panos
Age?: 20
Nationality?: Greek

Email and/or other means to access you?:

Email: pan0s_gr@hotmail.com

if requested I can share my facebook, skype etc.

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?:

I do not have anything that prevents me from playing every day. However on non-heavy progress weeks I would rather not play on Fridays and Saturdays. I will probably still be available but some times I take short trips from Friday morning to Sunday noon to Athens (I am leaving in a small town about 200KM away so I try to escape when I can).

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?:

Lineage 2 on a low rate private server for 1 year, before I started WoW (the game sucked but it pretty much got me into MMOs)
Age of Conan for 5 months, quitted however because it had zero endgame content
DDO casually for 8 months
LOTRO casually for 2 months
SWTOR for 3 months (basically quitted when my gamecard was over, for various reasons)

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?:

CoD4: Modern Warfare on hardcore LAN matches
CoD: World at War on clan based matches
CoD: MW2 on clan based matches
Diablo 3
Dota with standarized team on 3v3 and 5v5 local tournament matches

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?:

First of all, at the moment, I am looking for a guild with mature members to avoid situations that I had since the beginning of MoP (guild breakdowns because some people are acting like 10 years old). Secondly, I am looking for a guild to seriously progress on 5.2 and since Dark Ritual has quite a progress at the moment, I expect 5.2 progress to be same or better. In addition, your raiding schedule suits me.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?:

Not as far as I know

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?:

Most recent people I have played with are from Deliverance, I suppose that you could ask Pethes (raid leader) or Yamiookarasu (guild master).

What will we be able to expect from you?:

You should expect a fast learner, always read up on tactics, and doing everything pre-raid (dailies to get rep rewards etc especially with 5.2) to maximize potential. I am always checking forums and spreadsheets thoroughly after every patch to maximize my dps in case anything changes. I should rarely miss a raid but when it happens either you will be warned very early or I must have died in an accident. I am not even going to mention enchs, flasks, food buffs, prepots etc as I expect them to be a must for someone to join.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?:

A hunter can prove very beneficial in certain raid encounters and most likely there will be one of those situations in every content. A hunter is very agile in the battlefield (especially after patch 5.1) which means he can be doing almost same DPS while moving (quite useful on Stone Guards HC or Garalon). He has a huge AoE DPS output with the proper spec (Feng HC, Wind Lord). In fights with spawning adds his Concussive shot, Binding shot, Traps etc. enhance his crowd controlling capabilities plus he has Misdirection to assist tanking and aid in bad situations conserning aggro (usually you encounter those moments on early patch/ expantion days if the DPS have by far outgeared the tanks).

There are 4 reasons I play this game:
1) At the moment WoW has the best MMORPG PvE mechanics and balance among classes. Of course on every patch a class will most likely be ahead of the others but its nothing compared to DPS numbers from other games (e.g. SWTOR (at least for the time I was playing, atm I cannot say anything and be 100% sure about it)).
2) Prestige: Since I may not be playing with IRL friends atm, however they are still playing their own chars etc. I do like to always try and be an extra step ahead of them.
3) Its a great way to keep me entertained plus I do not have to spend a shitload of money. Personally I do not preffer clubing as a method of entertainment. Of course I will go and have a good time once or so a month mostly when I like the company, however the music usually sucks and the drinks are overpriced for a small town like the one I am living in. Therefore instead of being bored at home I preffer having a great time while playing WoW with friends.
4) I enjoy the game as a whole. I started playing WoW not to kill Illidan, LK or Sha of Fear. Of course as I told you I was excited when I saw the C'Thun fight but that was just the spark. I was basicaly in love with Warcraft lore, having grown up with Warcraft III and Frozen Throne. It is quite minor at the moment and I do not even notice it most of the time, but I enjoy playing in this vast world. That is also one of the reasons that motivated me into PvE, meeting in person and killing Illidan (damn and that epic preq)... Anyway, as said pretty minor, still had to be said.

Anything you would like to add?:

Well just some personal info, I am studying Telecommunications Engineering in Tripoli, a small town about 200KM south of Athens.

Gaming wise except WoW I enjoy pretty much every genre except sports, racing and RTS games (even though having grown up with Warcraft). My favorite genre is real time RPG however my favorite franchise is probably metal gear.

I am a metalhead with a taste towards power, thrash and death metal, however I listen to pretty much any rock sub-genre.

Computer Information

Connection type and stability?:

I have a 24Mbps connection, provided by the National Telecoms Organization (OTE in Greek) and I never had any connection issues on the past 2 years.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2550939759.png

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?:

My computer is 4 years old and even though I have some problems, as expected, from recent games, I never had any problems with WoW at all. I am expecting a new PC after Easter.

Ventrilo and working microphone?:

Yes