Character Information

Character name?: Firat
level?: 90

Character race and class?: Dranei Mage

Is this a cross-server application?: No
If yes, what server?: -

Is this a cross-faction application?: No

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: I formed "A State of Trance" with my IRL friends,we tried to raid 25m but we couldn't find enough people
that attends regularly,so the guild disbanded a month ago.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experienced with in raids)?:

Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... t/advanced

By only considering MoP,I played all 3 specs in my class.At the beginning,I was playing as Frost and I was doing more dps than Fire Mages in my guild,even though they had better itemlevel than me.Then the Fire buff came,so I switched to playing as Fire.After a little time,Fire was nerfed to the ground.So I am playing as Arcane now.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?: I started playing wow at the release of Cata.During the whole expansion,I was a casual player since my studies in the university I was in were quite hard.I was able to pug 3/8HC DS,then I quit the game.With the release of MoP,me and some IRL friends decided to play on a semi-hardcore level,and founded a guild called "A State of Trance".
From the beginning we struggled to find decent players to raid with,switched from 10m to 25m.After 3 months of struggling and a progression of 16/16N,6/6HC MV,3/6HC HoF, people were really frustrated and the guild disbanded.

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Fırat
Age?: 24
Nationality?: Turkey

Email and/or other means to access you?: akyildiz.firat@gmail.com

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?:
I can play every day of the week since I have no obligations to attend to.But I prefer
having some offdays to go out(like saturday nights).

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: No

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?: I was a very good CS player on 1.5 and I am even better at DotA.

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?:
I want to raid in a stable,drama-free environment with like-minded individuals.
I belive Dark-Ritual has it.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: No

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: I can't think of anyone else than my previous GM,Aranelein.

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: As I have wrote before,an environment which is filled with passion for progression,people striving for getting better,
and a stable roster to raid with.

What will we be able to expect from you?: I see myself as a stable and mature raider.I always come to raids prepared and before time.I know my class inside-out,and I always keep up to date with current game mechanics and my class mechanics.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?:
I can't really answer to these questions,I played several classes and I liked my mage best.And I just like playing WoW.

Anything you would like to add?: I tried to see your logs and compare myself with your current mage but it seems there are no logs online.My logs can be found at worldoflogs.com.

Computer Information
Connection type and stability?: ADSL 16Mbit,very stable

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?:
Toshiba Satellite A665.This was the best product on the market when I bought it 2 years ago.I still don't have any problems.

Ventrilo and working microphone?: I have both.

Posts that won't recive answer in 2 weeks are "REJECTED"

Ziya
Our Perv Guild Leader

Re: Firat Mage Application

Post by Ziya » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 am

contact me in game
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - E.A.Poe