Board index » General » Recruitment

Post subject: Brontos - Human Warlock
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 am 
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Character name?: Brontos
level?: 90

Character race and class?: Human Warlock

Is this a cross-server application?: I just migrated today
If yes, what server?: From Earthen Ring (EU)

Is this a cross-faction application?: Nope

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: Earthen ring is so dead these days that I decided to migrate here. Lots of finns I hear.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?: ilvl 467 atm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/Brontos/

I'm going destructo at the moment. We'll see about the other specs later.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?:

At first I raided with this group called "The Covenant" which later broke apart. Then during BC I raided with some of the old players of covenant in a group which name I cannot remember. It broke apart also and that was my raiding in BC.
When WotLK came out I heard that those same peeps had formed another group called Phoenix Raiding so I joined with them and raided. At some point I think we were one of the top 3 raidgroups in our realm. Then I got some personal stuff going on and got depressed so I quitted for a while to get my life in order.

Classic: ZG, MC, Onyxia, AQ20, few bosses on BWL & AQ40
BC: Karazhan, Gruul, Maggy, TK, Hyjal
WotLK: Naxx, OS, Ulduar, EoE, VoA
Cataclysm: TotFW, BH and Deathwing in LFR
MOP: the first three bosses in LFR

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Ilkka
Age?: Soon-to-be 23
Nationality?: Finnish

Email and/or other means to access you?: akkli_heikkinen@hotmail.com

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?: Most days that's required for progress. I've work on fridays and saturdays though.

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: Yes I played The Old Republic and GW2 for a while but always got drawn back to the World of Warcraft. :wink:

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?: Nope.

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?: You're the most progressive guild at alliance side at the moment so naturally I picked you. There's also this finnish raiding guild but I'd rather raid with english speaking folks than with my countrymen.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: Not really no.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: Not there either. :(

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: Well I'd like to play with a social, yet determined raiders who seriously aim progression.

What will we be able to expect from you?: Fast learning teamplayer who can provide excellent dps.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?: Well this warlock was the 1st. character I ever made when I bought world of warcraft like 7 years ago (goddam that's a long time) and it has been my main character ever since. I dunno I just love it!

I love raiding and difficult challenges. I don't think I'd play this game without any proper end-game content.

Anything you would like to add?:

Computer Information
Connection type and stability?: 100M

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?: Two years old laptop. It's kinda shitty but the game works fairly good.

Ventrilo and working microphone?: Got those!

Thanks for your consideration! :)

Board index » General » Recruitment