Post by Mallioe » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Character Information

Character name?: Légéndairy
level?: 85

Character race and class?: Night Elf Rogue

Is this a cross-server application?: No
If yes, what server?:

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: I have been unable to find a raiding guild for my Rogue as most of them already have one, so most of my past guilds have been social ones I've been in with irl friends.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... iry/simple

393 Combat Rogue with normal clear but no HC experience on this toon, but personally I have 3/8 HC experience on other toon. Also the current legendary dagger progress is 188 gems out of 333.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?: I only started playing when 4.3 launched but I feel like I've picked up the mechanics of the game quite well. My first ever guild was Mercenaries and I joined that one because my friend that got me into WoW was in that guild. I raided a bit once I got decent gear but the guilds raid group split up and after that I left because I knew at that point I wanted to raid. So next guild was Dark Passenger which I left shortly because of promises that weren't kept, as in a raid group never really got off and I didn't raid even once with them. As of this moment I'm in a new guild with a friend but after 2 weeks a raid group hasn't been formed and I feel like I can't wait anymore so this is one of the main reasons I'm applying for Dark Ritual.

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Imri
Age?: 17
Nationality?: Sweden

Email and/or other means to access you?: Most reliably is to contact me ingame as I'm online most of the time, I'd rather not post my email adress on a forum post as a lot of things are connected with it ;)

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?: I can raid most days unless something unexpected happens or I have exams/other important stuff to do. The one day I can never raid on is thursdays.

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: Yes

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?: I'm an avid LoL player that reached 1.9k ELO season 1 and still play from time to time, never really got competitive though.

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?: Because I want to raid with my Rogue as it is my favorite class (after the Warrior...duh) and I've been unable to find one in the past because of the fact that almost every other guild already has a Rogue in their 10 man team.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: Nope, but I have raided with Finken and his alts a few times on several of my toons.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: I used to pug a lot back when I wasn't that geared, and some raid leaders in other guilds know me, such as Ozahr and Draeneillia.

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: A solid raid group that raids efficently and makes it enjoyable.

What will we be able to expect from you?: A player that is all about topping Recount, if i'm not there already I WILL be :p , also someone that likes to perfect things, I like clean and smooth kills.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?: I play the Rogue class because I've always liked assassins kind of characters, loved Assassins Creed and in LoL I play almost every assassin type champion in the game.

Anything you would like to add?: Nope, if you need to know anything else feel free to contact me ingame or even post here.

Computer Information
Connection type and stability?: Very solid connection, rarely have lagg issues and can handle 25 man raiding with ease.

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?: Computer is about 8 months old now, it cost nearly 1200 euros to build and is very up to date with current graphic cards and so on.

Ventrilo and working microphone?: Yes.
Last edited by Mallioe on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rùby
Crushridge Mauler

Re: Légéndairy : 393 Combat Rogue

Post by Rùby » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 am

Mallioe wrote: almost every other guild already has a Rogue in their 10 man team.
Just making sure you do know DR is a 25-man raiding guild right :)?

Mallioe
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Re: Légéndairy : 393 Combat Rogue

Post by Mallioe » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

Oh yes of course I know that, just that it's most common to see 10 man guilds from what I can see and in a 10 man it's not possible to have more than 1 rogue tbh ;)