Applications / Requirements to join DR
InzaineSH
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Inzaine - Survival Hunter - Item level 405

Post by InzaineSH » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Character Information

Character name?: Inzaine
level?: 85

Character race and class?: Human, Survival Hunter.

Is this a cross-server application?: No
If yes, what server?:

Is this a cross-faction application?: No

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes.

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: Inactivity, social guilds and bad progress.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?: I have been playing Survival for ages, this is what I'm gonna keep playing with atleast for the rest of Cataclysm. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ine/simple

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?: I played since TBC, never raided there though. Was just a silly social back then. Joined LBL in WotLK and been in there for some ICC raiding. Got all but Lich King HC down. I had a break after this because I had school stuff to do. In the beginning of Cataclsym I joined Digital Fortitude and did some T11 normal raids. Got all but the 3 last bosses down (on normal, never got to raid heroic). Then I had another break, for about 7 months, which means I never got to raid Firelands. When I came back, I joined Eternum to raid dragon soul normal. I left because the guildmaster raged on members because we kept wiping on Ultraxion (on normal). I left Eternum and joined Shadow Crusaders. With Shadow Crusaders I managed to kill Madness of Deathwing a few times (on normal). I left, was a social for a week or so, and then joined The Enigma Order which I have been in since. I started raiding Dragon Soul on heroic with them. Now I have been in The Enigma Order for a few months, and I'm getting tired of Spine of Deathwing HC wiping and the new people we get every raid. Currently, Lamme is accepting every new player that applies to us, even with an item level of only 380. We never get any further on Spine of Deathwing HC, even though we are wiping on him for 3 hours, 2 days a week. That is why I decided to apply to Dark Ritual. (Also, The Enigma Order is planning to change realm and maybe faction too, yet another reason I apply to DR)

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Emil Krath
Age?: 17 (Soon 18)
Nationality?: Denmark

Email and/or other means to access you?: Emil.krath@hotmail.com

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?: All days apart from tuesday (18:00->20:00). I will be online the whole day, unless I'm not home. Will be able to raid every day from 18:30 -> 01:00

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: No.

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?: No.

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?: As said above, I want to join Dark Ritual because of their awesome progress, friendly people and my friends already in there. The Enigma Order is planning to change realm (maybe faction too) and I am not ready for that just yet. They are stuck on Spine HC, and have been for a long time without getting any further.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: I have been raiding with some people from Dark Ritual. I have friends in there aswell. (Zewie, Glubur, Sorkas and more).

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: My friends and The Enigma Order members.

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: Progress, gear and most important, friends.

What will we be able to expect from you?: Stable DPS, Active member, I will not sign up unless I'm 100% that I can show up. Friendly player and what else :)

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?: I am playing Hunter because I have been playing a Hunter for a very long time. This have always been my favourite class both for PvE and PvP. I remember back in the old days, I found it funny to go around and tame pets. I play this game because its possibly the best game ever made.

Anything you would like to add?: No. If anything is missing, feel free to poke me ingame. Probably easier to get in contact with me that way than any other way :)

Computer Information

Connection type and stability?: Usually around 43 MS. I rarely disconnect.

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?: Just around 5 months old laptop, never really had any problems with it before.

Ventrilo and working microphone?: I have Ventrilo. I also have a microphone, not working these days, I will go buy a new one very soon :)