Board index » General » Recruitment

Post subject: Rogue application: ilvl 392
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:29 am 
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Character Information

Character name?: Anarca
level?: 85

Character race and class?: Human Rogue

Is this a cross-server application?: No.
If yes, what server?:

Is this a cross-faction application?: No.

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes.

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: Getting bored of people and the lack of raiding at a proper level.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?: Combat experienced, and a tiny bit Assassination experienced.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rca/simple

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?: On this server I haven't been in any proper raiding guilds which made my latter raiding happen on a lower level than used to. Mostly I've been hanging around with my friends and raiding casually. I've been in The Council lately, a guild which disbanded. At this time I'm in Saints Guardians with some friends and have been for 4 days.

I transferred around a year ago from Azuremyst, a low populated server with almost no progress. I came from a Top 3 guild there with several ICC HC kills, and most important, that was where I got my taste of raiding at a higher level than most.

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Oscar
Age?: 17, turning 18 in a month.
Nationality?: Danish

Email and/or other means to access you?: Oscarlindholm@live.dk

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?: I'll probably be online everyday, except Wednesdays and Sundays.

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: No.

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?: No.

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?: I want to be raiding. You are an old guild that has a lot of experience in raiding and that is one of the main reasons I want to join. Also to be social means quite a lot to me. To be able to have fun together - and I certainly expect I will have fun with You.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: No.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: No.

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: Raiding at a higher level than most. And as stated above I expect to be social with you guys.

What will we be able to expect from you?: Stabile DPS in your raids and a well-prepared rogue at your service.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?: I've always admired the "stealth-stab form behind-stealth-thing" and the way a rogue is a fast class. I play this game because I find it really great. Although we are playing this game for fun, the seriousness in the raids makes it even better - for me.

Anything you would like to add?:

Computer Information
Connection type and stability?:
Broadband, I guess. Quite stabile. Might experience minor lagging at 25m raids.

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?: No problems. And my baby is 1 year old.

Ventrilo and working microphone?:
Of course.

Board index » General » Recruitment