Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Recruitment

Post subject: Crushanator - 85 rogue
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 pm 
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Character Information

Character name?: Crushanatór
level?: 85

Character race and class?: Undead rogue atm. Hoping to turn him into a human or gnome once more.

Is this a cross-server application?: Correct.
If yes, what server?: Emeriss.

Is this a cross-faction application?: Correct.

Are you the original owner of the account and character?: Yes.

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?: I havent really been in any serious raiding guilds for quite some time. I made my own guild when cata was launched and managed to clear firelands normal quite fast, but due to lack of people on my third world server, we couldnt recruit for heroics.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... B3r/simple My gear is probably abit outdated atm, will get it fixed asap. I feel most comfortable playing combat or assasination, either works out fine for me.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?: Where to start. Back in vanilla I was briefly in Stormraids and NES on Mazrigos. When TBC was launched, I started focusing more and more on pvp and pve'ing only casually. Same pretty much goes for Wotlk. Been more of a pvp guy and that's something I wish to change. I've always enjoyed PVE, I just havent been able to make most raiding schedules. But fortunately that has changed now. :)

Personal Information

Name(optional)?: Ronnie
Age?: 21
Nationality?: Danish

Email and/or other means to access you?: Mob-muhi@ofir.dk Skype: Crushanator

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?: When I raid, I'd piss in a bottle rather than going afk so to speak. no semi afks or need to help my mom etc. When that being said. I can attend every raid.

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?: League of legends if that counts ^^

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?:

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?: I've seen you guys around since I lvled my rogue back in the days, and you keep beating the encounters blizzard put up, and by the looks you have a core of members that wont leave if they see the opportunity to join a better guild. And that's something I'd like to be a part of

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?: I dont really know anyone so to speak. I do remember alot of the names I see around here, however I doubt they remember me.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?: If mentioning pvpers is okay I can, else I'm not sure really. Perhaps zacklad from the old envy.

What do you think we can supply that others can not?: A stable enviroment. Solid players. And from what i've seen u seem to be a fun bunch of guys/girls.

What will we be able to expect from you?: Raid awareness. close to non mistakes. (they say gladiators are the best raiders^^)

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?: Cause my brother told me to make a rogue back in the days. And I play this game to have fun. Challenge whatever encounters blizzard puts up, and ofc to pvp aswell :)

Anything you would like to add?: Loopi get ur licking cat avatar back.

Computer Information
Connection type and stability?: 20 mgb internet connection and have yet to dc on it.

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?: 1½ year old. No issues so far.

Ventrilo and working microphone?: Ofcourse.

Post subject: Re: Crushanator - 85 rogue
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 pm 
Our Perv Guild Leader

contact me Astarta or Zewie for talk about your recruitment

Board index » General » Recruitment