Is this a cross-server application?:
No

If yes, what server?:

Is this a cross-faction application?:
No

Are you the original owner of the account and character?:
Yes

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds?:
Lords of Ironhearts has recently consolidated to a 10-man raiding guild. I prefer the 25-man raid experiance.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids)?:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced

I'm experienced with both discipline and holy but prefer to raid heal in holy.

Previous guilds and progress(feel free to write your whole WoW history, the longer the better!!!)?:
During the end of WotLK I pugged some raids on my rogue (Magnacarte), not a lot of serious raiding since I was new to the game, Cataclysm is when I started to raid properly.

Once I got to 85 on my priest I joined Threat Meter, a relatively new 10-man raiding guild. We got to the end boss of each raid but could never seem to push that little bit further to get a kill (this was all pre-nerf). The excessive wipes caused many to leave the guild and eventually they went Horde and I believe are now a 25-man raiding guild called Tribal Madness.

I didn't want to faction swap so I set out for a new guild. I joined Lords of Ironhearts and got my first taste of Heroic 4.0 raiding content. We cleared 7/13 HC before Firelands came out. We cleared Firelands after almost an eternity of wipes to Ragnaros and got up to 3/7 down on HC (they are 6/7 down now but I wasn't there for the more recent kills). Due to school/summer/disinterest or whatever guild activity plummeted, and they are now a 10-man raiding guild.

So that's me up to now. I really prefer the 25-man dynamic and so am branching out to find a new home.

Personal Information

Name(optional)?:
Phil
Age?:
Nationality?:
Irish

Email and/or other means to access you?:
owebbo@hotmail.co.uk

Availability(how often you can play, without going afk every chance you get)?:
Sun/Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri

Have you played any other MMO's other then WoW?:
Aion & Rift, played Aion up to max lvl and did some max level dungeons. rift was crap so gave that up after a week.

Any non-MMO's on, a competitive level(cs,quake and so on)?:
Street Fighter

Why do you want to join Dark Ritual?:
It seems like the logical choice to go from one HC 25-man guild to another. Everyone I've seen from Dark Ritual in Baradin Hold + dungeons have been good, polite and helpful players from what I can assume to be a good, polite and helpful guild.

Do you know anyone in Dark Ritual?:
Not friends with anyone but some names might ring a bell, I think we had some former players from LoI migrate to Dark Ritual in the past few months.

Is there anyone outside of Dark Ritual that you can use as a reference?:
Bloodline

What do you think we can supply that others can not?:
A stable, steady and progressive raiding enviornment.

What will we be able to expect from you?:
A solid healer that will know the fights inside out for my spec + class. I keep up to date on priest patch changes and adjust my playstyle accordingly and will try when appropriate to help other players in the raid.

Why are you playing the class you’re playing, and why are you playing this game?:
To be brutally honest I levelled a priest at the start of cataclysm because of the insanely long dps queues. I fell in love with the playstyle and enjoyed being the only thing stopping a wipe when things got hairy.

I started playing WoW a few years ago to give me something to do in my free time and really enjoyed raiding when I could do it. I try to be the best at anything I put time into and HC raiding is just a constant attempt to get better which I like.

Anything you would like to add?:
Nope

Computer Information

Connection type and stability?:
2Mb down broadband always on

Computer stability (how old, any problems before)?:
Built it myself at the start of the year, WoW runs flawlessly on it and I havent had any other problems so far.

Ventrilo and working microphone?:
Yep

Post subject: Re: Lightmane, Holy Priest
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm 
Blackhand Elite

Dont know our healer situation but from the short time I raided with LoIH I remember Lightmane as a pretty active and solid player and a nice guy. So, thumbs up from me.

Cal Naughton, Jr.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm 
Timbermaw Totemic

I highly doubt we need any healers for now since all our healers has pretty good attendance lately and current content can be easily cleared with 5-6healers, yet it`s not my call.

gl with ur app !

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 am 
Dark Iron Taskmaster

Nice app, rare to see one of those.
Abit low raiding experience for my taste, but in the way the game is heading i doubt its going to get harder so guess it don't matter anymore :).
Not sure if a healer is needed atm, but might be wrong, to bad you didn't apply ~2-3months ago, when we BADLY needed priests healers!! :P

GL

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 am 
Stormpike Owl

Priest healers are goood, more shadow time for myz :D

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 pm 
Blackhand Elite

Raggy requires even less healers than normal but lets not forget 4.3 is incoming as well.

Cal Naughton, Jr.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:16 am 
Our Perv Guild Leader

contact me in game

Board index » General » Recruitment