Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Recruitment

Post subject: Example of bad application => Resto/Feral Druid
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm 
Almost as noob as Zerkon

Hello! Dark Ritual. My character name is Fozzi i am an Worgen Female resto druid but can also perform feral kitty (dps) as OS i have ilvl 365 in resto and ilvl 364 in feral.
I am on the server Stormreaver EU atm and i have no plans on moving to another realm .
Yes this account i made back in the good old vannila days , i've played hunter since vannila untill cata. At wotlk i was on Chamber of Aspects in the guild " Penance " we were ranked 3rd in europe (Ulduar times) under the name of "Sylvanaso" after the disband of the guild i moves to this server and decided to start pvping on him. Enough about alltz. Yes i am the original owner , off the account and my character. I am atm on my Druid in the raiding guild " Last Wish " i want to leave that guild beacouse off GM/Officers not taking responsibillity to come when signed they just dont show up :( . Ok lets move on to some personal info :) . My name is Oliwer :) i dont wanna expose my last name :) , i am 14 years old and i live in Sweden , Norrköping my Email addres is Oliwer.basket@live.se in case of you want to reach me :) . Wow is my first and only MMO game i've ever played. Tho i have played Cod Mw2 , Black Ops and Counter strike and a few more tactical games. No :( sadly i dont know any1 in " Dark Ritual " I'd realy love to :) Nope no1 that i can use as a reference sorry :(. I can bring a fully gemmed / enchanted gear , Good smile and pots:). I want you to expect loads from me good healing / damag and that i always following orders doesnt matter what. Nah i just had a realy good time writing this apply :) <3. My computer i just bought 2 months ago and our internet connection is 24/mbit s. I have an working mic and can use ventrilo if needed. I've never had any problem with dc and such. Wish u good luck Shápe :) <3

Post subject: Re: Example of bad application => Resto/Feral Druid
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 pm 
LORD BLACK ANUS

Looks like an application Cali would be proud of.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm 
I have some odd obession about kell...

Lun wrote:
Looks like an application Cali would be proud of.

Hey fu

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:18 pm 
Almost as noob as Zerkon

hi dunno where to write

so i asked someone to

join you guild i have

Registered here on website :)

Board index » General » Recruitment