Trial of the Crusader completed and Anub Arak dethroned

Millikin
Blackhand Elite

Re: Trial of the Crusader completed and Anub Arak dethroned

Post by Millikin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Noobios wrote:Just watched the vid. Those hp bars were goin down like motherfuckers :o
They are supposed to do that :D. Anub drains a % of your current hp and heals from it in p3. keeping ppl at low % and only do larger healing on tanks and people with penetrating cold is what makes you get him down. Heal the raid to much and you heal anub to much and you wipe :P. I thought you knew that Noobios :P

Noobios
Blackhand Elite

Post by Noobios » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Millikin wrote:
Noobios wrote:Just watched the vid. Those hp bars were goin down like motherfuckers :o
They are supposed to do that :D. Anub drains a % of your current hp and heals from it in p3. keeping ppl at low % and only do larger healing on tanks and people with penetrating cold is what makes you get him down. Heal the raid to much and you heal anub to much and you wipe :P. I thought you knew that Noobios :P
Not a chance :P
My last proper raid was in the Sunwell :D
"I like to think of Jesus with, like, big eagle's wings, singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk..."

Cal Naughton, Jr.

ghhaman
Timbermaw Totemic

Post by ghhaman » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Gratz guys! :o

Kanute
Dark Iron Taskmaster

Post by Kanute » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 pm

indeed, awesome job guys, now lets do that again but without wipes myyees =D>
"There are two things in this reality that are infinate. They are the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" Albert Einstein